Friday, May 1, 2009

Good morning!




Spring is here! and hear! I hear some birds singing and other chirping; the wind (ever-present in Oklahoma) is blowing so I hear the leaves rustling; it rained last night, I went to the car and a gust of wind emptied the rain from the leaves... on me. So I changed. But it is so nice out and we really have needed the rain so I just can't bring myself to complain. I love it when it has the decency to do the raining at night!


I've been working on many projects but my camera gave up on me so I haven't been able to show you anything recently. One of the things I can show you is two more of the zentangles I've done... I am having so MUCH fun doing these. I hope you enjoy. Have a good day, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Yes your zentangles are wonderful. I keep seeing a dress made out of them or blouse.

    Remember when people wore one piece pant suits?
    Those were great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! I can't say it enough, I'm so proud of you and God has truly given you a gift! Muah* Big Kiss and Hug! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete